Revision 1.2.3 (2018-01-14)
About: listing pictures recently modified on the operating system (for instance, in order to update their metadata).
Add up to three predifined filters to batch-manager in order to retrieve OS recently modified pictures:
- Modified since less than 60 min
- Modified since less than 1 day
- Modified since previous metadata update
Tunable time filters.
Based on *nix system `find` command.
pwg_representative picture detection (for videos and others).
Changes: Changes from v1.2.2 to v1.2.3
- Add ability to list every file wich representative has been modified. (video was only a special case)
- Correct display bug (variable miswritten)
Revision 2.9.a (2017-10-13)
About: Converts EXIF values to human readable localized values. Corresponds to EXIF specification 2.2. Easily extensible with more languages or with more "translations".
Changes: * SubjectDistance can be 0 (fixed by mistic)
* Wrong exposure time, "30/1" becomes "1/0s"
Revision 1.6 (2017-07-09)
About: Uses ImageMagick (PHP extension) to read exif GPS data.
For all who cannot use exiftool on their webspace.
This is a workaround for the read_exif_data/exif_read_data bug in PHP which fails to read exif data if there are makernote data in the file.
Changes: Fixed crash when updating metadata of non picture files like GPX tracks.
Revision 2.8.a (2017-01-23)
About: Uses command line exiftool to read exif keywords.
Easiest way to fix the read_exif_data bug with PHP 5.6+
Changes: First revision
Revision 0.7.1 (2012-08-12)
About: 'Advanced Metadata' plugin allows use of Exif, IPTC and XMP metadata from Jpeg photos.
- Recognizes about 550 metadata.
- Requires that 'GrumPluginClasses 3.5.2' plugin be previously installed.
* The plugin will be considered fully functional with version 1.0. Intermediate versions (though incomplete) are still functional.
* Requires PHP 5.2 to work with the module "mbstring" installed
Changes: This release include following features/bugs fix:
- feature:2701 => Camera database is not up to date (canon, pentax, nikon)
- feature:2720 => When malformatted XMP rational values encountered, error message is displayed
- feature:2722 => error message php_uname() function is not available
- bug:2702 => Error message displayed when an unknown camera is encountered