Revision 1.0.5 (2018-10-18)
About: Extracts color palette from images and adds an ability to search by color.
Changes: Security fixes
Revision 2.10.a (2017-10-08)
About: Provides autocompletions in the quick search box with album/tag names and with custom suggestions.
Requires PHP 5.3 or later
Changes: Fix compatibility with piwigo 2.9.2
This version is incompatible with previous 2.9 versions
Revision 2.8.a (2016-03-14)
About: Perform a search with a link, no need to use the search form.
Changes: First revision
Revision 1.0a (2016-02-15)
About: This plugin prevents access to search and tags for non-registered (guest) users when activated.
Changes: bug fix.
Revision 0.7.1 (2012-08-12)
About: 'Advanced Metadata' plugin allows use of Exif, IPTC and XMP metadata from Jpeg photos.
- Recognizes about 550 metadata.
- Requires that 'GrumPluginClasses 3.5.2' plugin be previously installed.
* The plugin will be considered fully functional with version 1.0. Intermediate versions (though incomplete) are still functional.
* Requires PHP 5.2 to work with the module "mbstring" installed
Changes: This release include following features/bugs fix:
- feature:2701 => Camera database is not up to date (canon, pentax, nikon)
- feature:2720 => When malformatted XMP rational values encountered, error message is displayed
- feature:2722 => error message php_uname() function is not available
- bug:2702 => Error message displayed when an unknown camera is encountered