Revision 1.5.16 (2017-06-22)
About: A feature-rich and mobile-ready theme based on Phil Bayfield's Bootstrap Default.
[*] Various color styles and sub-themes
[**] Bootswatch support
[**] Material Design included
[*] A custom dark color scheme based on Lightroom® colors (the default)
[*] Full screen slideshow view using PhotoSwipe
[**] Supports auto play
[**] Supports HTML5 video
[**] Album thumbnails can be linked to PhotoSwipe directly (like smartpocket)
[*] Configurable carousel album navigation on the picture page using slick slider
[*] Video support on both the picture page and inside the slideshow, using native HTML 5 video widget
[*] 100% mobile ready
[**] fully responsive Navbars, Carousel, PhotoSwipe slideshow, video content
[**] async/ondemand loading of carousel & PhotoSwipe content, adaptive image size selection, swipe & tap events
[*] Various configuration options
* PHP >= 5.3
* Bootstrap Default installed (but it does not have to be activated)
Recommended plugins for best mobile experience:
* GThumb+ or gdThumb (for best "available screen space usage")
* RV Thumbnail Scroller (to keep initial page load size small and allow for easy "swipe through")
Changes: - Fix unclosed div tag on picture.php
- Replace home link text with icon on AdditionalPages
- Add comment count badge to tab title
- Fix menu display if gallery is private only (i.e. no content on index.php)
- Add title attributes to menu dropdown links
Revision 1.4 (2017-06-21)
About: Uses ImageMagick (PHP extension) to read exif GPS data.
For all who cannot use exiftool on their webspace.
This is a workaround for the read_exif_data/exif_read_data bug in PHP which fails to read exif data if there are makernote data in the file.
Changes: Fix to remove warning when entering the "Show exif data" tab, reported for PHP version 5.5.38
Revision 3.2.12 (2017-06-19)
About: 'Advanced Menu Manager' allows you to easily change the appearance of the gallery's menu.
It gives you the possibility:
* To add a block containing links
* To add a block "a random photo"
* To add personal blocks
* To reorder, group and hide some basic blocks of the Piwigo menu
* To manage rights access of blocks
* To convert an album into a menu
- Blocks are 100% multilingual.
- Requires that 'GrumPluginClasses 3.5.2' plugin be previously installed.
Changes: better way to fix the sub-tab issue (introduced with higher security checks in Piwigo 2.9.1)
Revision 0.0.6 (2017-06-19)
About: Check Piwigo files for unexpected modifications
Changes: Add sums file for Piwigo 2.9.1
Revision 2.9.1 (2017-06-15)
About: Visit your Piwigo to discover its features. This plugin has multiple thematic tours for beginners and advanced users.
Changes: same as Piwigo 2.9.1
* English [GB]