Revision 2.2.5 (2017-04-21)
About: Provides various ways to sign in your gallery.
Supported services :
Facebook, Google, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Twitter, Windows Live, Yahoo, OpenID, Flickr, Steam Community, Wordpress, 500px, Vkontakte.
Each authentication provider needs to be registered first, necessary help is available on the plugin configuration page.
Changes: Fix Facebook authentication
Revision 0.1 (2015-06-13)
About: NoPassword is designed to work conjointly with $conf['apache_authentication']=true.
It will refuse to activate unless you have configured your Piwigo instance with $conf['apache_authentication']=true.
Once activated, the plugin:
- Disables the password fields in the user profile page.
- Disables the password fields in the "Add User" dialog in the "Manager User" admin page.
- Disables the "Change Password" button in the user editor from "Manage User"
- Redirects hits from the Identification page to the index.
This provides a more consistent experience when using Apache authentication.
Changes: Initial release.
Revision 1.1 (2014-02-09)
About: Allow to use a LDAP directory to authenticate users on Piwigo.
This plugin is looking for a new dev' ! Please discuss it there :
Changes: New languages:
* German (Deutsch [DE]), thanks to DanielHo
* Greek (Ελληνικά [GR]), thanks to krmlsd, bas_alba
* Spanish (Español [ES]), thanks to jpr928
* Italian (Italiano [IT]), thanks to Ericnet
* Latvian (Latviešu [LV]), thanks to agrisans
* Portuguese Brazil (Brasil [BR]), thanks to flaviove
* Portuguese (Português [PT]), thanks to ANO
* Slovak (Slovensky [SK]), thanks to dodo
* Turkish (Türkçe [TR]), thanks to LazBoy