Revision 2.4.5 (2018-02-09)
About: AStat is a plugin that generates statistics with more details than statistics included in Piwigo by default. The advanced statistics include "pages seen", "photos seen", "number of IP address", in a time period, for specific IP address, in categories, or for a specific photo.
The plugin requires that the 'GrumPluginClasses 3.5.2' plugin be previously installed.
Changes: bug fix: avoid title overlap
* Norwegian (Norsk bokmål [NO]), thanks to paulen
* Chinese (中文 (简体) [CN])
Revision 3.2.12 (2017-06-19)
About: 'Advanced Menu Manager' allows you to easily change the appearance of the gallery's menu.
It gives you the possibility:
* To add a block containing links
* To add a block "a random photo"
* To add personal blocks
* To reorder, group and hide some basic blocks of the Piwigo menu
* To manage rights access of blocks
* To convert an album into a menu
- Blocks are 100% multilingual.
- Requires that 'GrumPluginClasses 3.5.2' plugin be previously installed.
Changes: better way to fix the sub-tab issue (introduced with higher security checks in Piwigo 2.9.1)
Revision 3.5.9 (2016-03-08)
About: This plugin is required for some of the plugins made by Grum.
If you attempt to install a plugin and it fails, saying it needs "GrumPluginClasses" plugin, here it is. :-)
Changes: Compatibility with Piwigo 2.8
Revision 0.1.0b (2012-09-11)
About: EStat (Extended Stat) that generates statistics with more details than statistics included in Piwigo by default with advanced filters, sort and export (CSV, ODS, SQLite) functionnalies on data.
One difference with AStat is that EStat use its own history database, stored in compressed SQLite files:
- no useage of the MySQL database
- data files are compressed, data weight is reduced (especially for big websites with many years of history and many visits)
To work, the plugin requires the 'GrumPluginClasses 3.5.4' plugin was previously installed.
Changes: Warning: this is a BETA release for tests only. So, please use it on test gallery only.
*NO SUPPORT WILL BE PROVIDED WITH THIS BETA RELEASE*
Some bugs are known and fixed yet (exporting big historics) and some functionnalities are not implemented (tunning, statistics).
IN THE NEXT UPDATE, STATISTICS MADES BY THIS PLUGIN WON'T BE KEPT (this is a choice, to prevent people using this plugin outside a test gallery).
Revision 1.5.1 (2012-09-02)
About: Theme 'Gally/Default' first released for Piwigo 2.x
Parent for themes:
- Gally/Grum dark II
Changes: This release fix the following bug:
- bug:2734 => Problem with corrupted config on fresh install