Revision 2.2.5 (2017-04-21)
About: Provides various ways to sign in your gallery.
Supported services :
Facebook, Google, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Twitter, Windows Live, Yahoo, OpenID, Flickr, Steam Community, Wordpress, 500px, Vkontakte.
Each authentication provider needs to be registered first, necessary help is available on the plugin configuration page.
Changes: Fix Facebook authentication
Revision 2.8.b (2016-11-22)
About: Do not log visits from search engine robots (history and hits)
Changes: New robots MegaIndex and MJ12bot
Revision 2.8.a (2016-08-22)
About: Extends Piwigo with geographical location for each photo. View your photos with Google Maps, or open them in Google Earth.
- View by category, by tag, search results or recent pictures.
- Server side clustering of multiple photos, depending on the map bounds and location (to avoid hundreds of markers)
- View all photos in the current map bounds or around a map marker
- Manually set the latitude and longitude on the administration page or synchronize the location with the gps exif metadata
- This plugin does not require any php/template or css code modification, but it does modify the database.
Instructions: Unzip the file in plugins subdirectory of your gallery, then install and activate the plugin from the admin page. Or install from the Plugins menu.
Changes: Reintroduce the ability to define a google maps api browser key. This is required (again) by Google for new websites.
Revision 1.3.1 (2016-07-04)
About: Sharing functions for Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Tumblr and Reddit
This plugin replaces my other plugins : 'Google+1' 'tumblr.share' et 'TweetThis'
Changes: Force HTTPS for all buttons
* Serbian (Српски [SR])
Revision 1.4 (2014-11-19)
About: Picasa2Piwigo allows Picasa users (Windows version) to upload photos directly to their Piwigo server.
-Easily transfer multiple photos and albums from Picasa to Piwigo.
-Transfers photos, face tags, tags, photo captions, and album descriptions from Picasa to existing or new albums in Piwigo.
Changes: -Improved handling of UTF-8 strings in people tags
-Accommodate up to 2,000 Picasa people tags
-Eliminate HTTP error 403
-Improved error handling
-Application dialog box takes focus after uploading is complete
-Better rejection of non-photo files
-Minor bug fixes and logging improvements