Revision 0.1.1 (2017-08-08)
About: Displays your albums on a world map with your itinerary.
Changes: Temporary bug fix
Revision 2.9.a (2017-07-07)
About: Do not log visits from search engine robots (history and hits)
Changes: * add 15 bots by Benoit
* add 13 bots based on Piwigo.com statistics
Revision 2.2.5 (2017-04-21)
About: Provides various ways to sign in your gallery.
Supported services :
Facebook, Google, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Twitter, Windows Live, Yahoo, OpenID, Flickr, Steam Community, Wordpress, 500px, Vkontakte.
Each authentication provider needs to be registered first, necessary help is available on the plugin configuration page.
Changes: Fix Facebook authentication
Revision 2.8.a (2016-08-22)
About: Extends Piwigo with geographical location for each photo. View your photos with Google Maps, or open them in Google Earth.
- View by category, by tag, search results or recent pictures.
- Server side clustering of multiple photos, depending on the map bounds and location (to avoid hundreds of markers)
- View all photos in the current map bounds or around a map marker
- Manually set the latitude and longitude on the administration page or synchronize the location with the gps exif metadata
- This plugin does not require any php/template or css code modification, but it does modify the database.
Instructions: Unzip the file in plugins subdirectory of your gallery, then install and activate the plugin from the admin page. Or install from the Plugins menu.
Changes: Reintroduce the ability to define a google maps api browser key. This is required (again) by Google for new websites.
Revision 1.3.1 (2016-07-04)
About: Sharing functions for Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Tumblr and Reddit
This plugin replaces my other plugins : 'Google+1' 'tumblr.share' et 'TweetThis'
Changes: Force HTTPS for all buttons
* Serbian (Српски [SR])