Revision 2.10.2 (2020-03-27)
About: Admin Tools adds a toolbar on the top of each page of your gallery with a set of useful functions :
- quick links to specific admin sections
- quick edit form of photos and albums
- "add to caddie" and "set as representative" buttons
- development tools (identical as MultiView plugin)
Bonus : it also allows to normal users to edit the information of their photos (uploaded with Community plugin)
Changes: same as Piwigo 2.10.2
Revision 2.9.b (2019-10-31)
About: Update many photo properties at once from a single text file
Changes: fixes #4 incorrect parsing with CRLF line endings
Revision 1.2.3.e (2018-01-22)
About: listing pictures recently modified on the operating system (for instance, in order to update their metadata).
Add up to three predifined filters to batch-manager in order to retrieve OS recently modified pictures:
- Modified since less than 60 min
- Modified since less than 1 day
- Modified since previous metadata update
Tunable time filters.
Based on *nix system `find` command.
pwg_representative picture detection (for videos and others).
Changes: Changes in SVN/Git configuration.
Before updating, ensure plugin directory is 'fsrmp'.
Repository [url] : https://github.com/7tonin/fsrmp
Archive root directory [root_dir] : fsrmp (unzip to this directory name)
Repository Root: https://github.com/7tonin/fsrmp
Revision 2.8.a (2016-03-16)
About: Register many users at once
Changes: New languages:
* Norwegian (Norsk bokmål [NO]), thanks to paulen
* Vietnamese (Việt [VN]), thanks to thanhphan467