Revision 0.1.1 (2017-08-08)
About: Displays your albums on a world map with your itinerary.
Changes: Temporary bug fix
Revision 2.8.1 (2017-07-25)
About: Adds "A random photo" block into menu. It's similar to Advanced Menu Manager Random pictures with next differences:
* enable using square images
* new rotation script (lazy loading, pause rotation when cursor above image)
* image refers to photo in album, not in set of all images. Useful for very large galleries
* not yet implement multilanguage Block title, Displayed datas and Selected pictures options
Changes: Bugfixes and update to current extension configuration scheme done by plg. Thanks man, you're the best! :)
Revision 1.6 (2017-07-09)
About: Uses ImageMagick (PHP extension) to read exif GPS data.
For all who cannot use exiftool on their webspace.
This is a workaround for the read_exif_data/exif_read_data bug in PHP which fails to read exif data if there are makernote data in the file.
Changes: Fixed crash when updating metadata of non picture files like GPX tracks.
Revision 2.9.a (2017-07-07)
About: Do not log visits from search engine robots (history and hits)
Changes: * add 15 bots by Benoit
* add 13 bots based on Piwigo.com statistics
Revision 2.9.a (2017-06-30)
About: Display pictures and videos in a lightbox.
Changes: Bug fixed for compatibility with Piwigo 2.9 : lowercase file extension
* Slovenian (Slovenščina [SL])