Revision 1.0.3 (2017-04-25)
About: Contribute to the Piwigo demo by sending a few photos. Get rewarded with a backlink to your Piwigo!
Changes: New languages:
* Catalan (Català [CA])
* Greek (Ελληνικά [GR])
* Italian (Italiano [IT])
* Latvian (Latviešu [LV])
* Portuguese Brazil (Brasil [BR])
* Slovenian (Slovenščina [SL])
* Serbian (Српски [SR])
* Swedish (Svenska [SE])
* Turkish (Türkçe [TR])
* Chinese (中文 (简体) [CN])
Revision 2.9.a (2017-04-24)
About: - responsive layout, retina aware
- comes with several color flavors (including clear and dark colors)
- horizontal menu (becomes vertical on mobile devices and small screens)
- thumbnails full row layout (no space lost, à la plugin GThumb, retina aware)
Incompatible with the following plugins: GThumb, AutomaticSize
Changes: compatibility with piwigo 2.9
Revision 1.5.9 (2017-04-23)
About: A feature-rich and mobile-ready theme based on Phil Bayfield's Bootstrap Default.
[*] Various color styles and sub-themes
[**] Bootswatch support
[**] Material Design included
[*] A custom dark color scheme based on Lightroom® colors (the default)
[*] Full screen slideshow view using PhotoSwipe
[**] Supports auto play
[**] Supports HTML5 video
[**] Album thumbnails can be linked to PhotoSwipe directly (like smartpocket)
[*] Configurable carousel album navigation on the picture page using slick slider
[*] Video support on both the picture page and inside the slideshow, using native HTML 5 video widget
[*] 100% mobile ready
[**] fully responsive Navbars, Carousel, PhotoSwipe slideshow, video content
[**] async/ondemand loading of carousel & PhotoSwipe content, adaptive image size selection, swipe & tap events
[*] Various configuration options
* PHP >= 5.3
* Bootstrap Default installed (but it does not have to be activated)
Recommended plugins for best mobile experience:
* GThumb+ or gdThumb (for best "available screen space usage")
* RV Thumbnail Scroller (to keep initial page load size small and allow for easy "swipe through")
Changes: - Use a sanely recent jQuery version, 2.2.4 that is.
- Update Photoswipe to 4.1.2 - fixes iOS 10.3 rotation issue
- Update Bootswatch
- Fix broken search.php when Language Switch plugin is enabled
- Add compatibility with RV Autocomplete plugin
- Other minor fixes
- New translations and translation updates, thanks to Piwigo translation team
* Greek (Ελληνικά [GR])
* Norwegian (Norsk bokmål [NO])
Revision 2.2.5 (2017-04-21)
About: Provides various ways to sign in your gallery.
Supported services :
Facebook, Google, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Twitter, Windows Live, Yahoo, OpenID, Flickr, Steam Community, Wordpress, 500px, Vkontakte.
Each authentication provider needs to be registered first, necessary help is available on the plugin configuration page.
Changes: Fix Facebook authentication
Revision 3.02 (2017-04-19)
About: Select a default license that will be shown in gallery footer and picture pages (but this one will be overriden by picture's IPTC copyright if it exists). You can choose from any Creative Commons licences or add a custom one.
If plugin recognizes a license in image metadata's copyright, it will be turned into a link to that license's official page.
Changes: Fixed a typo on "which" word