Revision 1.2.1 (2018-03-12)
About: This is a fork of the piwigo-facetag plugin and adds a bit more functionality. The code base has been rewritten using an object literal class style and includes some new features. Please note that it is NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE ORIGINAL.
1) Group mapping; You can specify the groups allowed to tag faces.
2) Support for deleting individual tags on an image.
3) Mass updates; No need to click the button for each tag.
4) Tag will resize/shift when new image size is selected.
5) Must be logged in to tag faces.
6) Does not require Jquery (scripts or styles) if you're into that.
See github (https://github.com/cccraig/MugShot) for info about use and theme compatibility.
Changes: Should fix issue noted by Jessy about custom database prefix.
Revision 2.9.a (2018-03-09)
About: - 'Whois Online' monitors access to index or photo pages.
- Advanced users: template variables are available in all cases and for inclusion in your own extensions.
- Others: Use of the default display.
- Variables and default display include:
* Total hits, Photo hits,
* A link to your recently viewed photos,
* A link to recently viewed photos by others,
* Last hits in 5, 10, 60 minutes,
* 24 hour or yesterday hits,
* Last 5min, hour, 24 hours visitors,
* Recent guest(s), member(s),
Changes: bug fixed, error with username containing a quote
Revision 2.9.a (2018-03-08)
About: Count and display number of downloads for each photo
Changes: #2 do not update images.lastmodified when increasing counter
Revision 2.9.b (2018-03-08)
About: Display pictures and videos in a lightbox.
Changes: Do not mark photo as "modified" (for cache purpose) when increasing the visit counter.
Revision 1.2.3 (2018-03-08)
About: Handle jpeg stereogram display (side by side joined pair of views), cross or parallel view, global view or full resolution view (zoom 100%), tunable zoom on mouse wheel, navigation in zoomed view, full screen or full window display. Mobile ready.
Changes from v1.2.2 to v1.2.3
- Bug resolved : Missing file for help display in all user picture page
Related to Bootstrap Darkroom theme adaptation
- Bug resolved : double click for prev or next picture
- Bug resolved : fullwindow css zindex
Changes from v1.2.1 to v1.2.2
- Improved translation
- Help page finally included in picture user page (thanks P@t's additional page plugin adaptation)