Revision 2.1 (2018-04-15)
About: Allow to use a LDAP directory to authenticate users on Piwigo.
Changes: Added warning if LDAP not found
Revision 1.0.3 (2018-04-13)
About: Extracts color palette from images and adds an ability to search by color.
Changes: Improved UI on plugin's settings page
Improved palette generation algorithm
Revision 1.5.1 (2018-04-10)
About: Import pictures from your Flickr account with Flickr2Piwigo. You can:
* browse your albums and choose pictures (or whole albums) to import,
* or import your entire Flickr portfolio.
You will need a Flickr API key to use this plugin; all instructions are in the Configuration tab of the plugin.
Changes: * Adds keywords for approximate dates (circa, year, etc.)
* Better documentation about duplicate photos and dates
* Fixes some missing localization messages
Revision 2.3.0 (2018-04-03)
About: A feature-rich and mobile-ready theme based on Bootstrap 4.
* Over 30 color styles
-> Material Design
-> Custom low-contrast dark color scheme based on Lightroom® colors
* Full screen slideshow view using PhotoSwipe
-> Supports auto play
-> Supports HTML5 video
-> Album thumbnails can be linked to PhotoSwipe directly (like smartpocket)
* 100% mobile ready
-> fully responsive Navbars, Carousel, PhotoSwipe slideshow, video content
-> async/ondemand loading of carousel & PhotoSwipe content, adaptive image size selection, swipe & tap events
* Carousel album navigation on the picture page using Slick slider
* Video support using native HTML 5 video widget
* Optional hero image or jumbotron banner
* Different layouts for infos on picture page
* Tons of configuration options
* PHP >= 5.3
Recommended plugins for best mobile experience:
* GThumb+ or gdThumb (for best "available screen space usage")
* RV Thumbnail Scroller (to keep initial page load size small and allow for easy "swipe through")
Changes: - Update Font Awesome to version 5
- Add support for custom Sass builds
- Fix misaligned quicksearch icon across themes
- Translation updates, thanks to the translation team
Revision 2.7.4 (2018-03-16)
About: Prune History allows:
- To prune manually history table according a date range
- To save the table before a purge and restore it if you made a mistake
- To download the saved table as a SQL file
- To automatically purge the table according to a criterion of data retention
Changes: Compatibility with Piwigo 2.9. "summarized" column is no longer used. It has been removed from SQL requests in the plugin.