Revision 2.10.a (2020-11-19)
About: add method pwg.images.uploadAsync (to be integrated into Piwigo core 11)
This method supports randomly sorted chunks and automatically merges chunks once all received.
Originally designed to work with the iOS app for background upload, but can be used by any third party app.
Changes: Initial revision. Works with both Piwigo 2.10 and the upcoming version 11
Revision 2.10.b (2020-04-03)
About: 'Community' allows users of your gallery to create albums and add photos - with an option for administrators to moderate submissions.
Changes: #28 Use absolute root URL for webservice call. Fixes SEO urls. (by teekay)
#50 prevent editing photos for generic users or guest
Revision 1.2.3 (2018-12-16)
About: Import photos from any platform by providing hypertext link.
Changes: Fixed URL uploader.
Revision 1.1.1 (2018-04-26)
About: Autocorrect filename of the photo on upload
It is useful when you upload photos from iOS application, when you set a name (= photo title) for the photo and don't want the filename to be IPH0001.JPG.
Changes: Adapt to iOS app 2.1.8
Revision 1.1 (2016-07-01)
About: Picture2Piwigo resume outline its precursor (from Picasa2Piwigo of KenL, thanks to him), while improving it with new features. Through reading the Picasa database, it's possible to upload almost all available information. In return, the application must read each time you start Picasa database (under 15s to read anyway).
Works in 3 ways:
- Directly from Picasa (by creating a button to upload album)
- Calling Picasa albums (allows upload multiple albums in a row without open Picasa)
- In free mode (upload any folder containing pictures)
- No more 120 pictures limitation from Picasa
- Management duplicates in Piwigo (no upload if the picture already exists)
- Reading data XMP / IPTC (with ExifTool.exe command line utility)
- Management facetags Picasa (XMP or database)
- Automatic permission system based on keywords / facetag (if a keyword/facetag is present, it grants access to users/groups)
- Added pictures per chunk (avoids PHP timeout errors)
- Pause/Resume upload
- Add support of virtual/people albums
Hoping it brings you satisfaction.
Changes: - Correct some bug on database reading
- Add support of virtual and people album
- Support of picasa.ini files (for virtual album)
- Add more verboses during process
- Several UI improvement
- English conversion improvement
- Drastic reduction size of installation
Huge thanks to Sridhar for his patience, ideas and testing.