Revision 3.2.13 (2020-04-30)
About: 'Advanced Menu Manager' allows you to easily change the appearance of the gallery's menu.
It gives you the possibility:
* To add a block containing links
* To add a block "a random photo"
* To add personal blocks
* To reorder, group and hide some basic blocks of the Piwigo menu
* To manage rights access of blocks
* To convert an album into a menu
- Blocks are 100% multilingual.
- Requires that 'GrumPluginClasses 3.5.2' plugin be previously installed.
Changes: #3 prepare compatibility with Bootstrap Darkroom theme (let the theme use its own templates)
Revision 2.10.2 (2020-03-27)
About: Admin Tools adds a toolbar on the top of each page of your gallery with a set of useful functions :
- quick links to specific admin sections
- quick edit form of photos and albums
- "add to caddie" and "set as representative" buttons
- development tools (identical as MultiView plugin)
Bonus : it also allows to normal users to edit the information of their photos (uploaded with Community plugin)
Changes: same as Piwigo 2.10.2
Revision 2.80.0 (2016-03-12)
About: Options added for advanced users management:
- Send an email confirmation of registration to new registered users
- Advanced management of the registration confirmation (sending reminder emails, setting a time limit to confirm registration, ... )
- Advanced management of "Ghost" users (users who haven't visited the gallery since x days) with reminder emails
- Automated management of users waiting for registration validation and for ghost users
- Requires a nickname for guest comments
- Allows application of an email provider exclusion list (ie : @hotmail.com, @msn.com,...) to new registrations
... And many more features to discover ;-)
The following capabilities are only necessary and activated for versions of Piwigo less than 2.x:
- Email address mandatory for new users
- Not allow the same email address to be used for separate accounts
- Make user accounts case insensitive to prevent multiple account creation using only case differences
Changes: Piwigo 2.8 compatibility check. Known issues : Shortcut to user's profile does not work anymore
Revision 2.7.3 (2014-12-04)
About: Modify comment's permissions for your gallery:
- When "Comments for all" is enabled, everyone can comment - they only need a nickname.
- When "Comments for all" is disabled, only a select group of users may comment.
Changes: Fix german translation bug (may cause white page issue)
Revision 1.2.0 (2014-09-18)
About: Header Manager simplifies management of gallery banners.
You can upload a picture from your computer or use a picture already in your gallery.
You can define a banner for the whole gallery and a specifiq banner for each album.
Allows to completely remove the page banner on photo pages.
Changes: Compatible with Piwigo 2.7
* Romanian (Română [RO]), thanks to cheilenereinfo