Revision 1.0.17 (2021-02-18)
About: This plugin exposes more of the standard Piwigo website functionality for the PiwigoClient Android app (or others) to make use of.
NOTE: This plugin adds the features to your server. Your client app may or may not choose to support these new features.
PiwigoClient v1.3.96 upwards will make use of these new functions.
Eventually, I hope these features will be added to the core Piwigo server code, thus this plugin will steadily contain less and less, eventually being empty and thus obsolete.
Features this plugin adds:
* View your own rating for photos
* Mark or unmark photos as being a personal favorite
* Clear your favorites list
* Record access to your piwigo server by users of the WS Functions API (e.g. PiwigoClient users)
* View and manage orphaned photos
Changes: Fix for extended descriptions causing a problem with BatchDownloader plugin
Updated the translations
Revision 11.3 (2021-02-14)
About: Plugin to enable simple sharing of private albums.
For any private album, you can generate a unique URL that you can share with the users you trust in enough to browse an album. No user nor password is required by default for visitors of this trusted link.
Use the new Share function available on private albums (for administrator users only).
From this function, you can :
* Create a new share
* Copy share URL to clipboard
* Regenerate the unique URL
* Cancel an active share
Changes: Enhancements of the administration interface
Minor bug fixes
* Added #68 Admin add sort by last visit date
* Added #69 Admin default sort by creation date DESC
* Added #70 Add default number of photos per page for shared albums
* Fixed #26 Localization issue. Created users are now set a locale equal to default Piwigo locale
See https://github.com/petitssuisses/piwigo-ShareAlbum for details on new features and/or submit enhancements suggestions and bugs reporting
Revision 11.1 (2021-02-14)
About: Force HTTPS is a security plugin for Piwigo.
It allows administrators to force usage of SSL transport layer when browsing Piwigo, either globally, or on a selection of sensible pages (identification, registration ion, admin pages).
On https enabled web servers, http requests are automatically redirected to https requests.
Https requests are secured using STS (Strict Transport Security).
Please submit enhancement requests or discovered bugs on the GitHub page
Changes: Fixed Piwigo 11 compatibility
* Catalan (Català [CA])
* Norwegian (Norsk bokmål [NO])
* Ukrainian (Українська [UA])
Revision 11.0.1 (2021-02-10)
About: Add a contest to your gallery
Contest are configurable :
- some parameters for each contest : select category and group user allowed to vote...
- automatic start and end date
- 1 global page to note all photo from a contest
- criteria and subcriteria are specified for each contest
- Result could be generated and viewable on the piwigo galery (through menu, dedicated page and PWG_Stuff module) and could be exported in CSV file
Add podium thanks to PWG_Stuff module on your page when the contest is closed (and result generated)
Changes: Add LV and SK languages (files need to be completed !)
Minor corrections + code clean
Param + Change rule for user checking (could be "no check", "check user=author", "check user=added_by","check user=author or added_by")
Revision 11.1 (2021-02-09)
About: PresyncAutoRename sanitizes your directories and files names within your gallery. It automatically corrects and renames files to a Piwigo compatible pattern.
All invalid characters are replaced with underscores so that the Synchronization process can run smoothly.
It has a simulation mode to preview which changes will be made on your files.
It automatically checks for files existence prior renaming them, appending a sequential number to them in case of duplicate.
Changes: Fixed Piwigo 11 compatibility