Revision 2.7.4 (2018-03-16)
About: Prune History allows:
- To prune manually history table according a date range
- To save the table before a purge and restore it if you made a mistake
- To download the saved table as a SQL file
- To automatically purge the table according to a criterion of data retention
Changes: Compatibility with Piwigo 2.9. "summarized" column is no longer used. It has been removed from SQL requests in the plugin.
Revision 2.7.2 (2014-12-03)
About: This plugin enables exclusion of a single IP address or a range of IP addresses in Piwigo's history table, to purge the table, and to build a black list of undesired IP addresses.
Changes: Update nb_NO, thanks to paulen
Update de_DE, thanks to bigant
Revision 0.1.0b (2012-09-11)
About: EStat (Extended Stat) that generates statistics with more details than statistics included in Piwigo by default with advanced filters, sort and export (CSV, ODS, SQLite) functionnalies on data.
One difference with AStat is that EStat use its own history database, stored in compressed SQLite files:
- no useage of the MySQL database
- data files are compressed, data weight is reduced (especially for big websites with many years of history and many visits)
To work, the plugin requires the 'GrumPluginClasses 3.5.4' plugin was previously installed.
Changes: Warning: this is a BETA release for tests only. So, please use it on test gallery only.
*NO SUPPORT WILL BE PROVIDED WITH THIS BETA RELEASE*
Some bugs are known and fixed yet (exporting big historics) and some functionnalities are not implemented (tunning, statistics).
IN THE NEXT UPDATE, STATISTICS MADES BY THIS PLUGIN WON'T BE KEPT (this is a choice, to prevent people using this plugin outside a test gallery).